The Bag Lady over at Bag Lady's Blather has tagged me.
Now I have done this particular tag before - name seven random facts about myself - but I'm guessing that the facts were all so boring that none of you can remember and won't realise if I end up repeating myself.
1. Twice during my lifetime, I have managed to stab myself in the foot with a pitchfork! I realise this is something most people manage to avoid completely, but perhaps they live pitchfork-free lives. My life has been full of pitchforks. So, I've stabbed myself once as a child, when I was helping my family gather up long grass we had just cut and once as an adult when I was "mucking-out" a stable in Cornwall. And I totally deny any rumour that suggests I am clumsy!
2. Have ridden a camel in Australia. (Have also ridden racehorses, showponies, cows, and sheep (any before you animal welfare people yell at me - I was very tiny and the sheep was very big.)
3. Have suffered concussion twice - and only once was it caused through the riding of assorted livestock! The other time, I was swinging on a tyre hung from the rafters and fell off and got hit on the noggin.
4. Once swore at a young man so violently that he came out in a nervous rash or something and had to see the doctor! Well, he shouldn't have sat on the arm of my chair and leaned across so that I was physically trapped in the chair while he then proceeded to "chat me up". Motto - never get a rat or a woman cornered!
5. Slept the night in a London loo. (I'm sure I said that one last time - you can tell it was the highlight of my big OE!)
6. I wear glasses for driving. (Stand back! Stand back!)
7. Once transported two sheep in my Mini! We were a sight to behold and yes, it did take a bit of cleaning up afterwards despite all the newspaper I had laid down.
So there you are - far more than you ever wanted to know about me. If anyone wants to play along, grab yourself a tag and run with it.
Gratitude Monday--Many Things Edition
11 hours ago